OUTSIDE IN Coaching - How to use techniques from an outside executive coach to get visible results with your own team
a half-day training workshop, facilitated by Joan Lloyd
Coaching is more than just giving motivational talks and compliments. To get results, a more action-oriented, behavioral approach is necessary.
One of the keys to employee engagement and productivity is a leader who understands how to build trusting relationships and “get inside his/her employees heads.” And with up to four generational groups now in the workplace at the same time, that is a challenge even for a seasoned leader.
Joan Lloyd is a sought after executive coach, with a solid track record of success for more than 20-years. Her proven results are linked to the tools and approach you will learn. It will change the way you approach coaching your team.
Participants bring their own situations and cases to the Lab, so they can learn to apply the new techniques they learn.
This interactive, half-day workshop is appropriate for leaders who want to:
- Learn how to apply The Coaching Map, to make coaching effective and engaging…even fun.
- Practice a proven method for giving behavioral feedback that will motivate employees to change.
- Learn techniques that minimize resistance, defensiveness and denial.
- Practice applying techniques that hold employees accountable and turn around problems before they become career derailers.
- Apply Peak Performance Theory, used by athletic coaches, to urge even high performing employees to higher levels of performance.
- Learn tips about how to give ongoing feedback when there is little time.
This workshop is an excellent way to raise the skill level of your leader team. The workshop is designed as a standalone workshop and is appropriate for supervisors and managers, at all levels. Ask about our fee reduction for booking multiple sessions of this workshop, or booking multiple workshops as a training series. (800) 348-1944